Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do u take out the reverse on a 300ex or bypass it because when im riding wide open it seems like it hit the reverse reve limiter.:icon_gd::icon_ peace:

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I fix it well me and my dad did. well what we did was unhooked nuetral wire from engine and hooked it into the tailight the bike just would not run kept cutting out like a reverse limiter the nuetral lite stays on all the time and starts in any gear bike runs strong also when bike cut out the reverse lite flickerd on and off does not really bypass reverse just stopped it from cutting out

·
Super Moderator
18,228 Posts
Just replace the reverse inhibitor simple fix. now when you turn on your lights your reverse limiter will be activated.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have no lights

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
If it was cutting out and the reverse light was flickering, I would say that your reverse sensor is bad.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yah it is bad we found that out when we looked at it

·
Registered
535 Posts
I fix it well me and my dad did. well what we did was unhooked nuetral wire from engine and hooked it into the tailight the bike just would not run kept cutting out like a reverse limiter the nuetral lite stays on all the time and starts in any gear bike runs strong also when bike cut out the reverse lite flickerd on and off does not really bypass reverse just stopped it from cutting out
Punctuation is not your friend, is it?

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nope dont punctuate jus wanna get the message out word

1 - 9 of 9 Posts