Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi please could someone help? I’ve got a 1990 Honda fourtrax 200 the neutral sensor switch has gone and they don’t make them anymore and I can’t get hold of one anywhere. I’ve heard you can bypass the switch, could somebody please tell me how to do this? I’d really like it to keep going it’s been so good!

·
Registered
2020 520 rubicon foot shift
361 Posts
Find the 2 wires coming out of the neutral switch on the side of the motor, cut them and twist them together. Im pretty sure you have to hook the wires together, if im wrong cut them and leave them unhooked. There's only 2 options one of them will work.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Find the 2 wires coming out of the neutral switch on the side of the motor, cut them and twist them together. Im pretty sure you have to hook the wires together, if im wrong cut them and leave them unhooked. There's only 2 options one of them will work.
Thank you, mine has 3 wires light green/red, grey and white, I’ve been reading old posts on here saying to ground the light green/red one do I join the other two together? I’ll try both options you said. Thank you for replying

1 - 3 of 3 Posts