Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a basket case! Good tan plastic and clean tank but whew what a mess. Into it for almost nothing so ill fix it just for fun and have a tank when I'm done. I love these units. Even this one should be dead I promise it will live again.
Problem I have at the moment is that the CDI is gone and so is the connector on the harness for it. Can I buy a factory connector so I can plug and play on a new CDI box?
Thanks

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
A bit information is needed :) a 98 ? Some times you can find wire pigtails on ebay.

·
Premium Member
2,608 Posts
See what Cheap Cycle Parts or Partzilla have for connectors. Not much, I'm guessing. You might need to shop on Ebay for a derelict harness with a good connector from a parts bike.

Rick

Reactions: _Wilson_

·
Premium Member
5,956 Posts
@cmanningjr,

Thanks for that link!!! I have been scrounging for some harness boots to add on to my 350D in a couple places in the harnesses that the factory didn't... and there they all are!

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
@cmanningjr,

Thanks for that link!!! I have been scrounging for some harness boots to add on to my 350D in a couple places in the harnesses that the factory didn't... and there they all are!

No problem! Yeah it looks like this guy has all the bases covered..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts