1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Boss Bearing!!!

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Awesome! These guys make a great product for cheap! I recently switched from using all balls to the boss bearing about 4 months ago. I used some of their ball joints too, no complaints!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone know if their bearings are USA or at least not China? I'm lookin at their Combo Pack! Chassis Bearings and Seals Kit Honda TRX250X 1987-1992 Part Number: H-ATV-CH-1003. Thanks Mark

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
@mark, not sure where they are made but the ones I got were in a package called kml... kml makes all kawasaki's oem bearings. Good stuff.

·
Premium Member
11,311 Posts
I use Boss bearings in my atvs for the most part,and haven't had any troubles from any of them yet...They came with plenty of grease in them also whereas a couple of other brands kinda skimp on the lube...:icon_ devil:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
665 Posts
welcome to the forum!!!
i havent used youre products yet but will look into them when needed next

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
I Use their product without fail, very affordable and fast shipping

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
When i had to replace mu swing arm bearings i used them and was inpressed with tje low cost and fast shipping plus i think usimg more smaller rollers over the big factorys will be a big inprovment. Ive already been beating the hell out of these things the last coiple of weeks and havnt haf any problens :) time will tell just how tuff they are

·
Registered
50 Posts
I've installed their bearing in several locations already...and undoubtedly will order more soon. Since they are one state over and up from me and ship almost immediately...I get my stuff in 2-3 days without paying for expedited shipping! Their quality seems good as well...but time will tell.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Most of my bearings have been from Boss Bearing. I have been Very very happy with the products!!!! Price is right, quality seems good and they ship fast, awsome place to do business with. Even put the "Get Some Balls" sticker on the door to my shop.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yeah...just ordered their front differential kit...I have no doubts it will be here by Wednesday after they ship it on Monday. Love their bearings...but I am getting tired of ordering something from them every weekend!

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
I even have their decals on my atvs :icon_ laughup: Makes em go much faster too...

Well I put one on the back glass of my truck and I picked up 2 MPG!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Well I put one on the back glass of my truck and I picked up 2 MPG!
Dang...I might have to do that. My old truck needs all the help it can get! ;)

·
Premium Member
11,311 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts