Honda ATV Forum banner

Black Beauty: Modded Mondays

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  fishfiles 
#1 ·

So. Much. Want.

The only thing we appreciate more than a well built vintage two-stroke is an owner that’s not afraid to ride it! From what we can tell this immaculate Honda TRX250R features Walsh suspension components, PEP shocks, Hinson clutch components, Hiper wheels, ITP tires and a custom LED Performance exhaust. We’re willing to bet there’s more under the hood!

Check out the images and their instagram here: Black Beauty: Modded Mondays - ATV.com

See less See more
#4 ·
I know where there is 3 250R's for sale as a package , one is tricked out for the 300ft sand drag , stretched out , paddle tires , lots of engine work and very clean , one in perfect stock form and the other is build-able but apart , he wants $5,000 firm for the 3 , he wants more per bike if separated , he also has a bunch of Banshees , he was a serious collector for as long as I know him and is selling out all but a few

#6 ·
there has been a resurgence of 2 strokers and 3 wheelers around here , the sand drags are back , my buddy with the ATV shop just built a beautiful pearle white Yamaha Raptor 700 that is now like 831 cc with the wildest set of headers I ever seen to compete in the sand drags , I should have taken a pic , and will next time I am over there I will , this thing is so loud it was hurting my ears

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.