Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been getting a little confused on what tire and rims to run on my rancher. I’m looking for ground clearance and better traction on the trails. Not looking to trim fender wells or change and gears. Any recommendations would be great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Best thing to do on the rancher to get 12" wheels is to buy a raer set of "Foreman" wheels and stay OEM..

For whatever reason, Something changed on the newer ranchers and the proper offset is hard to achieve..

On my 2016 Rancher I bought it with an ITP Delta steely setup... The rears stuck out way to far...

I sold the rear deep dish ITP wheels and bought a matching front set and got a 1" or 1-1/2" spacer to get the proper offset...

On a rancher, if you like to tow and go fast, dont go over a 25" tire...

Mud bugs... Reptiles... The new Mudlite is also nice but I wouldn't recommend it for severe riding..

Hope this helps.. Just get the rear OEM 12" Foreman wheels so you can get rid of the 11" wheel you have now..

They are sturdy...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Get yourself a set of 26’s. I put them on my 17 Rancher and it still tows just as well, and goes just as fast as it did with the ridiculously small stock tires on it. I put them on MSA 12” rims and they fit under the fenders just fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts