Honda ATV Forum banner

Battery

14K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  tomgodd 
#1 ·
What is the better one of the batteries to get for a 400EX? I was thinking of getting one of the Ever Starts at WalMart.

#2 ·
Hay Mud stick with the oem battery from honda and get you a battery tender and hook it up when your not riding your battery will last a long time, don't waste your money on cheap batteries they don't last.

#8 ·
Interstate produces 90% of batteries manufactured companies and factory spec batteries just put ther lables on them. I believe Douglas is the other. I sent an email to Optima to see if they manufacture a gel cell ATV battery. I run optima in my car and van as well as the boats best battery IMO.

#11 ·
My 2005 foreman still has its stock battery. and we got it tested cuz the starter failed, and it still has spark to it.

#13 ·
I use to make Optima Batteries. They have a manufacturing plant here in Aurora. FILTHY job. You would not believe how many of the batteries they make fail inspection and have to be destroyed. I don't see them making an ATV battery anytime soon. It is a Johnsons Control company. You would probably have better luck contacting them.

#18 ·
I contacted Optima they do not offer a battery for AtV or Motorcycles at this time sorry guys.

#17 ·
yah mean that sorry an ok i got a walmart one it it works great had it for 3 years on it they guy we bout it from put it on in 08

#22 ·
stock in mine is a Yausa!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.