Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lonestar Racing has your covered when it comes to axles. Many of our axles are currently in stock and ready to ship out. All HondaATVFourm members will receive a discounted price when you call in and order from Lonestar Racing. Just let the sales team know that you are a HondaATVFourum member.

axcalibar racing axles axcalibar racing axles ATV Parts and Accessories | Lonestar Racing

Axcalibar Racing Axles are one of the most highly recommended axles on the market for both racers and recreational riders. Each axle is backed by a true FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY unsurpassed by any other axle manufacturer. Each axle is precision machined to exact OEM specifications so all stock or Lonestar Racing accessories can be used. Axcalibar axles are easy to install and vastly improve the stability of your ATV while providing extraordinary strength and radiant looks with their triple plate chrome finish.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
AWESOME Thanks for the member discount!

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
You guys could send me one to run in my race quad for some sponsoring, i would spreap the word about LSR! I currently run the LSR DC6 linkage,steering stem clamp and break block off plate and billet duel bearing carrier.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
There you go bud get yourself out there.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
You guys could send me one to run in my race quad for some sponsoring, i would spreap the word about LSR! I currently run the LSR DC6 linkage,steering stem clamp and break block off plate and billet duel bearing carrier.
I thought you were retiring...

Give the sponsorship to the guy who needs it... ME!!! LOL

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
CHANGE OF HEART!! The wife said i need to keep,
that i look HOT and SEXY flyin through the air!! HAHA!!

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
LMAO... AH I see

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice looking quads! When we open up our 2011 sponsorship give send us a resume and some pics / results. We are always looking for a new crop of guys!

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
give us a heads up when you are goint to start accecpting 2011 sponsorship appliciations so we can beat the crowd!

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Thank you very much!!! God knows in Desert Racing I can use some stability!!!

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Thanks very much!! I do ride with one of your sponsored riders Dalton Millician he is fast and going to be really good by the time he runs Pro Am.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts