Honda ATV Forum banner

Who should be the August 2018 Honda ATV of the Month?

• M_Quick

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Goober

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • redtherocket

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Our local chamber has a motorcycle show every year and a judged category is setting/background. So yeah members want to see your quad–it doesn’t have to be new or shiny or muddy or have monster tires or any one thing. It does have to generate an appreciation of “quadkraft.”😜

Btw what’s an Afghan TRX? Is that the harvest brown?
Howdo Goober. Just seen your comment. I've been refurbishing a 98 vintage TRX450ES which was previously British Army. It was sold as a basket case at auction as an incomplete non runner. A friend of mine is the owner but he approached me to 'tidy it' as I own/operate a small independent garage business in Hampshire (very near Sam!) Almost five months later & having spent nearly £2000 ($3000)? On parts alone!!! I've finally started field testing in the last week. All mechanical repairs were completed today & I'm delighted to report she drove absolutely superbly in the neighbouring farmers field. The ES system works a treat following several repairs, you can imagine my relief. Please do have a look at the album I've been putting together as I go. Its been a joy to work on such a project. I served in Afghan in 2009 which was the exact same time the Honda was there! So I have you a special fondness for the old girl. I'll go out on the field again tomorrow & take a couple of project closing pictures.
Regards
Chalkster
By the way I did all the work free of charge, just for the enjoyment of it, on the understanding I had freedom of the parts budget! :) haha

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.