Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No? Well then. lol

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
I'm just trying to do what your signature says. LOL. JK

I've never used that brand of winch, so I can't comment, but it looks like a fairly decent winch. I just contradicted myself, in that last sentence, didn't I? I commented anyway. LOL.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe there was a slight contradiction in there somewhere, but thats alright. LOL

Im drawn to this one because it's sealed, It's the only one i found and it'll definitely be wet and muddy. The fact that warn doesn't seal their winches makes me wonder if it's even necessary.

Also have you any experience with Superwinch?

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Also have you any experience with Superwinch?
No, but I hear they're good winches.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well that helps me a little. Im trying to save a few dollars but i want to get a decent winch. Superwinch is very inexpensive but will not include a mounting plate that fits my rancher.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have four ProMark 2500 lb. winches on our Honda Ranchers. No problems with them at all. On ebay you can get one with the mounting bracket for the rancher for 139.00 including shipping.
Hope this helps, Nick

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, ill consider that. I still like that this one is sealed though.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have the sealed 2000lb model for my rancher 420, and it has worked flawlessly and I use it often.. Good winch for the money..Surprisingly quiet too

·
Super Moderator
38,618 Posts
well..i've got to put my 2 cents worth in here..lol..warn doesn't seal thier winches because they offer a life time warranty with thier winches..verses this brand your asking about..i didn't look.but do they offer a life time warranty ?..if not..well..you get what you pay for ..me myself..i went with warn..i've used them before..and they have never let me down yet..like i said..just my 2 cents worth !..lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts