Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....member of the forum here and rider of ATVs . I would like to thank a few , if not all members on here , for their helpfulness to other's in the advice they give to help some of us keep our ATVs running and repaired .
I've not had any trouble from mine yet , but I sure believe that when I do , that I'm in the right place to find the answers to about any problem I could have . So a big thanks goes out to Kentco , Shadetree , and all the others here that help share your knowledge with us less experienced riders .

·
Premium Member
10,717 Posts
Hawgdawg: Thank you so much. Honestly, it takes a cooperative effort from all the members on the forum. One person may be more familiar with a particular model, or symptom, while another member may be very familiar with another model. Some people are not interested in making modifications to their atvs, while other people modify everything they can get their hands on. Together, we (all the members) can usually find someone who has had both ownership and personal experience with the different questions and problems that are presented to us.
Your 'thanks' and appreciation means a LOT to all of use, and I'm sure that, in time, we will be able to learn from you as well.
Thanks again, Kent

1 - 2 of 2 Posts