Honda ATV Forum banner

Are you getting out?

4K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  ATC4ever 
#1 ·
Just a spot to post some wheeler pics. I realized i was posting in someone elses thread but it wasnt started for wheeler pics :eek
Out last evening with a buddy i grew up with, & then later on FB it popped up we were out 6 years ago the same day.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
funny how things like that happen

I haven't been out much at all on the AYV this yr, been too darn wet and muddy, been raining almost every day now for a few weeks it seems, calling for 2+ inches of rain today too??
also, now that Turkey hunting is going on ALL day, and most of the places I ride are hunting club lands, I tend to stay off till the season is over to not offend anyone or ruin a hunt on them

BEEN trying to get a buddy to LEGALIZE his atv , get insurance and PA registration and BUY a helmet, to go ride some of the legal places, but people up my way are just so darn cheap its hard to get them to spend a little more $$ and be legal, and GOD forbid any of them wear a helmet, its like being cursed for them to do so LOL
it drives me crazy at times, how folks can make so much $$ and still be so cheap to not have INS on a atv or a simple 20 buck registration for 2 yrs, complaining its wasted money, but think nothing of wasting money on other silly things!

BUt I do plan some trips this yr once weather gets a little nicer, and will post some pic's when I do!

#5 ·
Went for a 5 hr ride yesterday. Met lots of ATVs on the trails. This time of year here you can be sure you will find lots of mud due to the rains and a good meal of black bugs. (Had to floss the little buggers out of my teeth.)

#6 ·
Went riding over the weekend for the first time this season.

8000+ acres of trails, 5 hours of riding, 18 pounds of sand stuck to my cloths... good times!

Attachments

#8 ·
Nope. Nada. Moved into a new (fully accessible and set up for me) house in April. 2nd kid just born a few days ago. It's a great season in life but one that will have serious riding days few and far between for me.

#10 ·
Went out a couple weekends ago. About 70 km day. Good times to be had by all. Call the place the Big Eddy, due to the rip tides that are created by the Bay of Fundy. Man I love Nova Scotia.

Attachments

#17 · (Edited)
if it works, might as well stretch it out. that one seems stretched. ALE, with a few buds, i might go for the ride:smile

#16 · (Edited)
my trucks didnt look quite that bad, but,, the 64 chevy used to rock with the cattle racks on the bed loaded with debree or what ever, going around turns. the 55 chevy if you didnt close the passenger door slow, wouldnt catch, an often came open on that side. never lost anybody, could say i had a few close calls though an then some.:smile

Reactions: _Wilson_
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.