Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
Oh gosh this thread is alive again...

Sent from my iPhone using Off-Road Forums

·
Registered
832 Posts
yeah its funny to see all the different colors of different people who all like honda

·
Super Moderator
1,720 Posts
loving the search tags at the bottom lol

"it's an atv size is not even yeah i was not like an hourh i was not like, munster mud hole atv youtube barely makes it out atv"

·
Registered
62 Posts
I've seen it also with all the 4x4s sitting around the mud. And here I come with the 400 and wheelie right into it. I've made it thru holes where a grizzly 660 got stuck. Its really fun n granted the mud lites help. And yes I'm younger and stupid lol. A little speed before hitting a hole helps alot. My buddies 300ex was a beast in the mud he had 25 inch mud lite rears on it. Lots of ground clearance. Most people I see aren't old and wise on 4x4s, just scared. I definitely understand the damage you can do to your machine but what makes u smile more than that tidal wave of water mud from spinning ur tires... as ur entire back gets covered

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I've seen it also with all the 4x4s sitting around the mud. And here I come with the 400 and wheelie right into it. I've made it thru holes where a grizzly 660 got stuck. Its really fun n granted the mud lites help. And yes I'm younger and stupid lol. A little speed before hitting a hole helps alot. My buddies 300ex was a beast in the mud he had 25 inch mud lite rears on it. Lots of ground clearance. Most people I see aren't old and wise on 4x4s, just scared. I definitely understand the damage you can do to your machine but what makes u smile more than that tidal wave of water mud from spinning ur tires... as ur entire back gets covered
:icon_ rasta: Can you pronounce the word 'mud' backwards ... ?

Who would have thought this thread would be pulled from the mudhole ... ? :icon_ rasta:

·
Premium Member
12,279 Posts
Quote CClutch42 " And yes I'm younger and stupid lol. A little speed before hitting a hole helps alot. "

I can relate to that , a girl friend of ours that rides with us had tee shirts made for all the regulars and gave everyone a name on front the shirt , my wife is nicknamed Ms. Momentum as she only hits the holes in one speed , wide open . and if I changed the younger to older that would fit too !!!!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Quote CClutch42 " And yes I'm younger and stupid lol. A little speed before hitting a hole helps alot. "

I can relate to that , a girl friend of ours that rides with us had tee shirts made for all the regulars and gave everyone a name on front the shirt , my wife is nicknamed Ms. Momentum as she only hits the holes in one speed , wide open . and if I changed the younger to older that would fit too !!!!
Is that why she is always upside down lol. You must start a youtube videos.. Mud to me usually means proceed with caution, It might be 1 foot deep or bottomless..

141 - 149 of 149 Posts
About this Discussion
148 Replies
44 Participants
Larryw
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing