Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just wondering if anyone has used the quadrax brake conversion kit. It looks a lot like the highlifter kit. It has dual piston calipers (that don't float)..... I can get a good deal on these thru a buddy of mine but I'm not sure how good it is compared to the superatv kit....

Thanks

·
Registered
328 Posts
I don't have any experience with Quadrax, so what I believe is second or third hand. When shopping, I read numerous reviews that said the SuperATV kit was better. Take that for what it's worth.
I am happy with the SuperATV kit that I put on my 300.

·
Premium Member
38,619 Posts
don't know anything about that brand ?, I installed the high lifter brake conversion kit on my '03 trx450fm, love it, best money ever spent !.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
don't know anything about that brand ?, I installed the high lifter brake conversion kit on my '03 trx450fm, love it, best money ever spent !.
It looks very similar to the high lifter kit as it uses dual piston calipers. The rotors are a wave rotor too....

·
Premium Member
5,062 Posts
On the subject of brake conversions, are 12" rims required to clear the callipers or will stock 11" be fine?

I will be opting for the superATV conversion as it seems to have a good reputation.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On the subject of brake conversions, are 12" rims required to clear the callipers or will stock 11" be fine?

I will be opting for the superATV conversion as it seems to have a good reputation.
12" steel... if aluminum rims are used some grinding is required

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.