Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious how many riders on here are from Va land. I am from the Richmond area and ride at Busco Beach NC and Slades in Surry, Va. Actually heading to Slades on the 18th if anyone is in the area and want to join.

·
Registered
1 Posts
South Pedlar Trails near Lynchburg. Off Rt 130. National park all wooded mountain trails. 19 miles. Very nice. $5 daily pass.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Peddler is a decent 19 mile loop, but has speed bumps all over the place which gets old.

New trail system in St. Paul VA area which I plan on trying soon.

This side of the state the Hatfield McCoy trail system is a few hours away.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
I live in NE NC we go to Busco with a big crowd. I've been to Slades once It was a pretty bumpy ride.. lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm 30 miles west of richmond in Ameli county. We go to Hatfield Mccoys at least twice a year. Never been to bosco but it's on the list. You have any local trails?

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
South Pedlar Trails near Lynchburg. Off Rt 130. National park all wooded mountain trails. 19 miles. Very nice. $5 daily pass.
19 miles of trails sounds week. Around 30 mins or so and you've covered it all. But if it's close and a legal place to ride, I could see going. In Ohio we have 2 national parks one has around 50 miles of marked trails the other well over 100. I still love the endless trails that West Virginia has to offer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
I live in NE NC we go to Busco with a big crowd. I've been to Slades once It was a pretty bumpy ride.. lol
moose; i hope you are still kicking, like a moose, its been a while. //ed

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
This is an old thread but I’m in Chester, va and we normally go to slades and busco all the time. I’d like to venture out a little bit more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts