Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We gotta get this place goin. I know some guys out here race.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
i play on the track a little with my 400. when i had my 450r i would race a little but its not fun because i raced in a c class because d class is for like beginners and most people had more power than i did and wopped me most of the time i got third once. and my 400 is not fast enough and it is stock. but playing on the track is fun.

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
14 Posts
kfx700 and a few popo s , i did have an old honda trx200sx [ 86 model ] i sold it a few years ago [ couldn t find the stuff i wanted or needed to fix it up .

·
Registered
391 Posts
I use to drag my Kaw, she ran 5.30 in 300ft with nothing changed (exactly how it was then riden on a trail)But i cant wait to see what the 450 does :)

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Yep I do!!! right after Taco Bell and Chinese Buffet.:eek:...Im kind of new to the ATV world so I haven't done any racing, may be a little dragging in the fields here and on the strip at Busco Beach, that's about it.

We gotta get this place goin. I know some guys out here race.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Im a new guy here but im a racer. #77 Yellow Honda. Bill Young. I can be found all around southern ohio on this.......

Do you ever come to Ky to race? I run around the tracks and if I see ya COOL! Your quad is BEAUTIFUL yellow trx450 not common color for them

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow....that quad is sexy!

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
I Race around the Mid South area west Tenn, Middle Tenn, and Mississippi, have a lot of fun doin it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
How long have you been racing?

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
How long have you been racing?
I use to race in the late 80's and early 90's on a TRX250R and quit for 18 years, have been back ridin sport quads and racin since 07.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
69, Do you have any pics of your 250R?
Think i have one with me on it at Land between the Lakes but have no way to post it you now no ditial cameras back then.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts