Honda ATV Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
yeah, those are sorta pathetic hp gains.

Should I just get a different bike?
I was looking at the Kawasaki brute force 750 eps.

Ive been riding with my buddy a lot, some technical trails sometimes, some steep. We camp mostly. Our next ride we camp in the middle of nowhere. We put alota miles also, he rides a modded grizzly 700, I like my bike, its lite and proportionate for me, im 135 lbs. bigger bikes are heavier etc, I want to control the bike, not bike control me. I just wanted a little more hp basically.

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Oh yeah and idk what kinda crack Mac has been smoking but you come to Mississippi and I will crawl all over that can am on my rancher 420 and laugh the whole time and I haven’t even put the big bore or other accessories other than tires and snorkel you just let me know lil ol candy yams riders see the thing is you got a can am it’s expected to beat a Honda BUT when the Honda beats the can am there always and I mean always make fun of that person for ever trying to beat a Honda makes them look stupid cause we have a small atv doesn’t mean anything it’s about how you drive and setup what you got for the owner wants that’s what it’s about having fun not saying hey don’t waste your time up grades just take the easy way spend 3 times as much on something that breaks all the time that’s the way to go now tell me how that makes any Since you say don’t spend all the $$$$ but go buy a bigger bike that cost $$$$$$$$$$$$$ and breaks ALLLLLLLLLLLL the time (can-am)⬅️⬅️⬅️

How old are you? :icon_censored:

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Thanks Retro. Those posts reminded me of the facebook boards where a bunch of 13 year olds are trying to measure their manhood by whose ATV is going to be better, at some indeterminate time in the future, after they do all the mods that they've read about online but never actually done...

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Hm..... I reckon someone got hit BIG F ing hammer ?? Lol.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
11 Participants
Jeepwm69
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing