Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AMSOIL will increase its presence in the world of ATV racing this summer. In addition to signing an agreement to continue its role as the Exclusive Official Oil of the AMA ATV Motocross Championship Series in 2010, the company has also signed a three-year agreement to become the Exclusive Official Oil of the Can-Am Grand National Cross Country Series (GNCC). AMSOIL will also be the title sponsor of the Ironman GNCC, the largest and final event of the series in Crawfordsville, Ind. on the weekend of October 23-24.

“AMSOIL will be a welcome addition to our GNCC family,” said Dean Van Leeuwen, GNCC Sponsorship Coordinator. “The enthusiasm they bring to the event, along with their superior products, will be a great asset to GNCC racers and families.”

“AMSOIL has always had a grassroots racing effort, and our three-year commitment to the GNCC continues that tradition,” said Meyer. “ATV racing is the perfect proving ground for AMSOIL products, and AMSOIL is proud to be associated with great organizations like GNCC and ATVA and an exceptional event like the Ironman.”

Click here for the ATV/MX racing schedules.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
I am running the amsoil synthetic in my 450 right now picked up at the Hond shop so far i like it, wish amsoil would have accepted my sponsorship appliciation but they didn't ohwell.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts