Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall! I'm brand new to the forums and I'm hoping somebody can help me. I have a 2002 Honda Rancher 2x4 ES and I can't shift with the electric shift or see any of the stuff on the screen but my lights work and I have the oil light come on when I turn the key on. What does this sound like?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Sounds liek something came unplugedcheck areound to make sure all your wires are correctly pluged into the back, Also look to see that your ground connection is good

·
Registered
16 Posts
on my 500 forman the ES has green connector housing down around your steering column unplug it and spray contact cleaner in it and plug it back up, it should be a quick fix

·
Registered
182 Posts
it sounds like it may be some loose wiring.if it works and the gear indicator starts flashing,let me know.btw,most of your electrical wiring is right under your handlebars.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Agree^^^ There is a plug loose or fuse popped somewhere. Welcome to the forums!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
Saber6
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing