Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a friend, who's parents are friends of my parents, so there are numerous connections. The father is bed ridden, and the children live out of the area. So, between my father and I, we are their go-to people when problems arise. Last night, it was a zone going down in his house, so there was no heat (fortunately not in the area where he stays) in part of the house.
You get the gist. We are friends, and they rely on us. The dad, who will no longer be riding an ATV, has two- a 500 Foreman ES, that is at the house, and his original, a blue Foreman 350 (I currently don't know the year or which model, other than that he bought it new), at his hunting camp in Western VA (Monterey area). I spoke with the daughter this morning, about oil furnace stuff. I asked her about the 4 wheeler, and if I could have a chance at it, if and when, they would ever decide to get rid of it. She said yep, and went on to explain that they just recently got it out, and spent $400 on getting mice nests cleaned out :frown:and a new carb put on it (a local ATV shop did the work). I'm sure it must have been an aftermarket one, but it is running. I know nothing else about the condition, but I do know that Jim, her father, was never known to really baby or pamper anything. If he was willing to get rid of something, it was way beyond useful anymore. So, who knows? I'd still scarf it up, if it becomes available. I don't think they have any photos of it, but a trip out to the camp may be in order, just for kicks. I'd love to get one, one day, before they are all parted out and gone. And, Helen, the woman who owns the blue Foreman that I just serviced, also said that she'd give me first dibs if she decided to sell hers. I might be broke and rolling in blue 350's, one day...

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Conversed with the son-in-law. 87 350D, blue, running condition. I have first dibs, if they every decide to sell it.
I know- "If 'if's" and "buts" were candy and nuts, we'd all have a wonderful life". But, I've got a couple to dream about.

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Hope you end up with that rare blue tank, hodge, do keep us informed :)

Reactions: LBZ_Duramax
1 - 4 of 4 Posts