Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the over size head gasket will work on 0.25 piston and rings thanks in advance...I accidentally order the os one from dgy.com and just trying to see if I can use it still insted of waiting for the other one to get here...

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
Does anyone know if the over size head gasket will work on 0.25 piston and rings thanks in advance...I accidentally order the os one from dgy.com and just trying to see if I can use it still insted of waiting for the other one to get here...
i doubt it..it wont seal very good..do you want to risk it ?..or feal better knowing you got the right head gasket in it ?..if it were me..i'd get the right size to fit it.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
i doubt it..it wont seal very good..do you want to risk it ?..or feal better knowing you got the right head gasket in it ?..if it were me..i'd get the right size to fit it.
I don't think I would take the chance either.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah thanks guys I was also thinking I would not want to take the chance and I would feel better if I had the right one...just thought I would ask for someone Else's onion before I counted it out...thanks again

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
well..it's not a matter of what will work..or won't work..it's about doing it right the first time..thats how i feal about it..now..on some thing's..i might make do..< this is the *******-shadetree way >..lol..but..when it comes to certain thing's that are very important..i wont use just anything..it has to be right..or i wont use it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts