Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’ve had my wheeler a LONG time. My daddys’s good friend sold/gave it to me in high school to have and let’s just say I found out pretty quickly how durable these bad mo fo’s Are... I’m not going to say o was stupid on it. But we were all young and careless at some point I. Our lives yes? Yes.. I was just confident in my abilities on it and sometimes mostly showing off stupid crazy. Nonetheless the dang thing is indestructible. After that it got ridden less and less. And through the years of my guiding there have been a few years I didn’t ride it at all. Just sat in the parentala garage for safe keeping. So it really has relatively low hours. And once I figured that things just don’t keep working all the time without a bit of tlc I started to take pretty good care of it. So mechanically its too notch. And looks I’d give it an 8-10. I love it.. it’s the one constant in my life nonstop And she’s never left me and she’s never left me stranded or stuck since it’s all wheel drive and just light enough to maneuver around to get somethin goin. Yall know. Well I REALLY don’t want to but I could use the cash.. I was considering workin on a trade.. just for something that could put cash in my pocket for bills and still leave me with a wheeler.. a guys got a ‘86 Honda 250 2x4 that I thought about doin a deal with.. the thought makes me cry a bit on the inside but we’ll see. I’m tryin like hell not to. As far as value goes. What’s mine worth? I’ve never even looked and now I’m finding out they’re tanks and everyone knows it! I’m not looking to hit a lick on anyone I just want to be fair to both parties involved. His wheeler is also cherry man... completely gone through.. it’s just not mine.. any advice/ knowledge would be greatly appreciated. Thank ye
59067567-0C06-45F5-8C30-B7C989C9A929.jpeg
088230D6-4169-4C24-B893-4DE72D9A9275.jpeg

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thank you coral the feed back 😏 I suppose I could’ve just spent 20 more minutes on this site and found a plethora of examples to go off of rather than soundin like an New York trust fund baby lol. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Appreciate keeping the comments to yourselves. This site is the cats A$$

·
Registered
20 Posts
So I’ve had my wheeler a LONG time. My daddys’s good friend sold/gave it to me in high school to have and let’s just say I found out pretty quickly how durable these bad mo fo’s Are... I’m not going to say o was stupid on it. But we were all young and careless at some point I. Our lives yes? Yes.. I was just confident in my abilities on it and sometimes mostly showing off stupid crazy. Nonetheless the dang thing is indestructible. After that it got ridden less and less. And through the years of my guiding there have been a few years I didn’t ride it at all. Just sat in the parentala garage for safe keeping. So it really has relatively low hours. And once I figured that things just don’t keep working all the time without a bit of tlc I started to take pretty good care of it. So mechanically its too notch. And looks I’d give it an 8-10. I love it.. it’s the one constant in my life nonstop And she’s never left me and she’s never left me stranded or stuck since it’s all wheel drive and just light enough to maneuver around to get somethin goin. Yall know. Well I REALLY don’t want to but I could use the cash.. I was considering workin on a trade.. just for something that could put cash in my pocket for bills and still leave me with a wheeler.. a guys got a ‘86 Honda 250 2x4 that I thought about doin a deal with.. the thought makes me cry a bit on the inside but we’ll see. I’m tryin like hell not to. As far as value goes. What’s mine worth? I’ve never even looked and now I’m finding out they’re tanks and everyone knows it! I’m not looking to hit a lick on anyone I just want to be fair to both parties involved. His wheeler is also cherry man... completely gone through.. it’s just not mine.. any advice/ knowledge would be greatly appreciated. Thank ye View attachment 149788 View attachment 149789
I skimmed through everything u said... the old 87 250s have pretty much no valve don't trade you regret it the rest your life, they don't turn as sharp parts are harder to find and the list of reasons keeps going, looks like a good wheeler from that side pic more pics would help determine the valve but that gas tank really hurts the valve $1500 is about what I'd valve it at but it's really whatever it's worth to you good wheeler except the rear diffs... that's why you do the bulletproof rear old 350d rear swap
IMG_5116.PNG

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’m on the hunt. Started as soon as I read and researched why in the blue blazes I needed one.. thanks for the hot tip good sir!

·
Super Moderator
37,073 Posts
its worth what ever that buyer wants to pay ?!. they normally go anywhere from 1500 and up, all depends on location, and buyer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts