Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, new to the forum and would appreciate some input. I have a 98 honda fourtrax 300 fw. The bike runs great and great power with no smoke at all. It has the following new parts.. Front wheel bearings, bearings and seals in the rear including differential, battery, seat cover, plug, air and oil filter, rear brakes, engine and gear oil and cobra quiet series exhaust. It also has new take off tires from a foreman with the 12 inch foreman rims. The racks and front bumper have also been lined.

I have attached a few pictures of it. In the pics I have on my 26 inch mud bugs from my 420. Also in the picture I do not have the heel guards on it or the center sections of the rear rack. I also have a set of red plastics. I would appreciate your opinions on what you think its worth.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Welcome to the forums!...Like everything else it's only worth what someone will pay, but it's looks to be in good shape for a 98. So if it were mine I would ask $2,500.00 for it here where I live. It will sell for more or less depending on where you live for some odd reason.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks....That is kinda what I was thinking. Do you think it makes a difference whether I have the Bugs and wheels from my Rancher on it or the stock foreman wheels and tires when it comes to asking price?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Put the forman wheels on it. Because whoever buys it would most likely go with tires they like anyway.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
You are very welcome. If you have any more questions ask away. There are alot of people one here with great info.

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
i would go with $ 2.500.00 for sure..the thing about selling high is...you can always go down..but you can't go up !..soo..asking 2500 is a very nice price, spec for a 4x4.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Yeah, and if you sell it quick, then good. But if not, don't get in a hurry. I have found that if you can wait a little while you can usually get your price, especially if it's a good 4-wheeler.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts