Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is a starter relay switch(solenoid) from a 2002 trx250 compatible with a 97 trx250 recon. Mine is shot, and the cheap one on ebay is $20 but thats for a 2002.

Parts sites list mine (97) for $60. They look exactly the same, what is the difference? Does anyone know??? Thanks in advance!!

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Is a starter relay switch(solenoid) from a 2002 trx250 compatible with a 97 trx250 recon. Mine is shot, and the cheap one on ebay is $20 but thats for a 2002.

Parts sites list mine (97) for $60. They look exactly the same, what is the difference? Does anyone know??? Thanks in advance!!
Welcome to the forums. I just checked Bikebandit.com and the part numbers are different for the '97 and the 2002. I don't know what the difference would be other than the wiring plug may be different.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Helmut What subjects do you know nothing about cuz I'm gonna start asking you questions about that.
That could be about any subject. LOL.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Did it sit for awhile or get really wet and muddy? Mine sat for a bit and i thought it was dead..went to my pops shop and we took it off and put a volt meter to it..then put gator clips on a little bigger battery and kept hittin it..ya know holding one on and poppin the other side real fast and it 'unstuck' itself. Been workin fine ever since. Worth a try!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts