Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can not find any info on a replacement choke cable for a 95 foreman 400. Also would be interested in using a modified choke cable as well, something such as a push/pull knob that I could mount to the frame or body! Any help would much appreciated.

· Premium Member
5,960 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forums!

I see choke cables on the fLeebay from $13.20 on up, shipped.

You can get the part number from an online parts fiche such as this one and search for buying options.

If you want to relocate your choke you are probably on your own to engineer that. Only other option I can think of is to get a choke lever off from a junk carb, that has the lever on top of the carb, rather than a cable and see if you can make that fit.

Have fun,

· Premium Member
12,712 Posts
What a bummer that cable is obsolete , part number is (17950-HM7-000 CABLE, CHOKE ) and it only fits one bike , a 95 400 -------- I would check with Motion , there is a company that I have bought cables from , I have to think about the name , on e-bay I got one hit on that part number and it was a used headlight switch with the cable for $55 ------ I would bet another cable from another model maybe be longer overall but have the same working length and work for you , but that would be hit or miss finding it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.