Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rebuilt my quad and ever since it will not go into reverse, has all 5 gears forward but no reverse. I did not however rebuild the trans, but mostly top end of motor. I took the clutch side cover off and it seems like it shifts into reverse and even feels like it, but will not do it running never "grabs" the gear like it used to, is there maybe something I over looked on the flywheel side of the motor a linkage or something, I'm assuming that I put the reverse selector shaft in correctly, none of my books or pictures show it all that well, ANY help would be appreciated, need it before next Thursday! Thanks

·
Registered
1,873 Posts

What number are you talking about?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

The part I'm most concerned about is part 13 in this picture I don't know if I put it in right, I never did take the trans apart so I shouldn't have any of that messed up with out pulling it back apart I'm not sure maybe I put it together wrong and figure 24 isn't together right. I'm going to wait now until after memorial day to pull it apart again going to be riding it over that weekend and will have to change oil when I'm done so I will look when I get it apart again after memorial day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts