Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well..as stated..i was to keep everyone updated on my last part for my '89 trx350d, was waitting on my front cargo box to come in..and was out doing some yard work the other day, was hearing the some clanking comming from my front end..i thought..crapppppp..all this info i've been giving about front and rear differentals...now i've got to tear mine apart...lol..sooo..that took me a few hours to get tore down and out..the good news...my pinion and ring gear were in great shape...the bad news..the pinion bearing was shot..soo..i had to tear it part, after getting it tore down, all the bearings were shot..soo..i ordered all new bearings, and seals..replaced them all. got that running great now, soo..my cargo box came in thursday..looked sweet...just one problem..it was to high..blocking my headlight..grrrrrrrr...lol..sooo..i had to use my ******* know how..lol..i went and baught me some 5/16 round cold roll..cut it to length..welded it to the headlight bracket..made the bars long enough to make the headlight stick up past the cargo box..problem solved, i haven't put the cargo box or headlight back on yet..it was late..and my paint on my headlight bar's was still wet..soo..saturday after i'm done..i'll post some pic's of how it looks.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Sounds like you done alot of work! I wonder how much vibration the headlight will have with the extension?

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like you done alot of work! I wonder how much vibration the headlight will have with the extension?
funny you ask sub..lol..i just thought of that...as i finished welding it up..lmao..i hope it don't vibrate much...seeing how it sit's in two rubber holders at the handle bars, i guess i'll find out when it get it all back together, and test ride it too see how it does...and yes...the front differental was a hudgeeeeeee pain to get out, not to mention..getting back in !..lmfao.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
The H**L with riding it, we want pics. first!!!!!!.....lol

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The H**L with riding it, we want pics. first!!!!!!.....lol
yeah yeah..i just woke up..lmao..i'm still on my first cup of coffee..i haven't got it back together..sooooo..yu'll have to wait !.lmao..i'll get you some pic's when i get it back together !..in the mean time..chill !!!..lmfaooooo.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
:icon_ poke:...............lol....ok,ok!

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here ya go sub....i may need to tweek my headlight alittle..but it turned out ok.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Where's the fuzzy dice?

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where's the fuzzy dice?
hey !..i'm old..but not that old !..besides..i ran outta room to hang them !..lmfao

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
That looks really good. I couldn't ride it cause I'm a frigit!.........how hard was it to get it up the stairs and through the gate onto the deck?...lol

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
That looks really good. I couldn't ride it cause I'm a frigit!.........how hard was it to get it up the stairs and through the gate onto the deck?...lol
I think he built it on the deck and can't get it off, now. That would explain why he has no pictures of it in the mud. LOL. Jk, Shadetree.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I think he built it on the deck and can't get it off, now. That would explain why he has no pictures of it in the mud. LOL. Jk, Shadetree.
Oh ok, now I know why it looks soooooo clean..lol

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lmfao..believe it or not..there is stairs right behind it..well..there is now..there wasn't last year..i had to remove the rail..i built all of the deck..i used screws..soo..it was easy to remove...well..just the other weekend..i made steps right behind it...it's only like 3 feet off the ground right there, and i've got a set of ramps i just baught..perfect fit..i ride it up onto the deck..no problem what so ever.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts