Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
runs but backfires thru the carb. carb has manual choke instead of cable. therefore the carb is bigger so the air tube wont fit. was gonna use as a mud/snorkel bike but i cant without the tube. have too many bikes so this is the one to go. asking 500 obo can email pics located in st louis

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
runs but backfires thru the carb. carb has manual choke instead of cable. therefore the carb is bigger so the air tube wont fit. was gonna use as a mud/snorkel bike but i cant without the tube. have too many bikes so this is the one to go. asking 500 obo can email pics located in st louis
post some pic's, then i'll make you an offer

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Dude, don't post your email address like that, else you'll be on every spambots mailing list by sundown. :)

Post it like this: alan605 at comcast dot net

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
Dude, don't post your email address like that, else you'll be on every spambots mailing list by sundown. :)

Post it like this: alan605 at comcast dot net
thanks..i took care of it..lol..he never sent any pic's anyway..and i pm'd him..nothing..lol

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
thanks for the pics..offer sent to your email..i would offer you the 500 for sure..if it wasn't for the fact that i have to drive so far..and i have no idea what shape the rear differental is..front differental..all them parts are hard to get..being that said..my offer stands..if you want to sell it for the low price i offered..we can talk..otherwise..thanks for your time anyway..i know this atv inside out..i know what it takes to restore one..and make it run..and run right..you got a nice atv..and it's surely worth what you are asking..but..after restoring 2 of these..i know whats envolved with them..lol..been there..done that..if we can deal..i'll do it again for the right price..thanks for your time.

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
hopefully baught !

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey man have you sold this bike yet

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
hey man have you sold this bike yet
Yes, it's sold, look at post #9 above.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts