2,735 Posts
Exhaust and K&N filter with a jet kit.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Well your best bet is to get the one sold along with a exhaust system.Like hmf.They sell a programmer that goes with there pipe.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks i havent even got to ride it yet except for up the street in my development but i think i pissed off my neighbors yesterday

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
thanks i havent even got to ride it yet except for up the street in my development but i think i pissed off my neighbors yesterday
Welcome to the forums... you didn't piss them off they were just jealous..lol

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Not bad just not as safe as a whole nerf bar made of aluminum. Check out Pro Armor. They have Great products. Thats what I purchased for my 400ex. I have ProArmor Fat Pegs. Its got the heelguards and better pegs. I love them. I am not sure what is made for the XX though.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I recommend sticking some nerfs on that thing before you really go out and get after it.......I'd hate to get sucked under one of those rear tires and roosted out the backside, OUCH!! There are a lot of great brands out there, I chose AC and really like them. The best performance upgrade I've made is some Maxxis Rarzs on the rear, they make a huge difference over the stock crap. Exhaust, programmer and filter are for sure great upgrades I have only added a filter, one of these days I'll get to the other two upgrades. Great quad, hope you enjoy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts