Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a nice snowfall of about 10" or so last night, here are some pics looking across the street from the front of my house. Of course I had to include the 700!

Copy of img_0728.jpg Copy of img_0729.jpg Copy of img_0727.jpg

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
18,228 Posts
Cool pics! I'm digging the Sno-Lock wheels on the rear, but they are only good for the winter right...LOL... Riding with Wil today and seeing that 700XX in action, man it's effortless on that thing when you want it to go!! one ballsy machine!!!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dig mine, love the power delivery and the handling. Did you get a chance to jump on it and take it for a spin?

·
Super Moderator
18,228 Posts
No He offered but it was still brand new and hadn't even had the break in done yet, my friend got on it though he said it was super responsive,fast and rode like a cadillac. the only thing he did not like was the tires were too balloony feeling and it would spring you off a jump, He took it around the MX track at Busco. I wanted to ride it but I didn't want anything to happen to it while I was on it. wil put it through enough Hell today I can gaurantee that. LOL

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dont blame you, I'm not much for riding someone elses toys either. The stock tires are crap, thats most likely what your buddy was feeling. Upgrading to the Razrs in the rear made a real positive difference in the handling of the beast.

·
Super Moderator
18,228 Posts
Yeah hes's a pretty aggressive rider, he noticed them right off. I have the Razrs also and today was the first real test I put them through, my friend rides Holeshots but he is buying Razrs for his now he was extremely impressed with the traction and handleling they have, I was too I had Dunflops on the rear then holeshots later neither come close.

·
Super Moderator
18,228 Posts
aggresive? more like retarded

only when he went hydroplaning...lmao but if I recall you were retarded right behind him...LMAO great save props on that.. I don't do that crap no way no how.lol

·
Registered
83 Posts
Dont blame you, I'm not much for riding someone elses toys either. The stock tires are crap, thats most likely what your buddy was feeling. Upgrading to the Razrs in the rear made a real positive difference in the handling of the beast.
What size are your rear tires?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
22x10x11!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts