Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any you guys installed an aftermarket front wheel drive disconnect? Sure seems like it would be a good idea. I know there are a couple of different brands out there. Thanks

·
Registered
391 Posts
Yea ive seen a few other brands, just not really that recently

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Check ebay

·
Registered
4 Posts
i got the 242 for my 04 rancher, its now on my 06 rancher, i love it, it transforms the handling when in 2 wheel drive and makes steep down hills much safer! they are very hard to get now! but best thing i bought!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I noticed that there's a 424 select on Ebay for a 98-02 TRX400 Foreman. Does anybody know if this would fit my 03 350FM ?

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
I noticed that there's a 424 select on Ebay for a 98-02 TRX400 Foreman. Does anybody know if this would fit my 03 350FM ?
No, it won't fit. It has to be for the same type of ATV.

·
Registered
348 Posts
if anyone finds one for a honda fourtrax 300 4x4 let me know!!

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Thanks Helmut, you're the man !
You're welcome. The reason it won't fit is because it replaces your original driveshaft and the 400 Foreman driveshaft and the 350 Rancher driveshaft are different.

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts
Theres not one for my 86 350 is there? if there is that would be sweeeettt
i don't even think warn made one for our bikes when they made them ??..and as far as i know..there never has been one made from anyone, now...unless highlifter makes one for ours..i'll just live with it..i'm used to hard streering anyway..lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts