Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a wiring diagram for a 400ex, doesnt matter what year i just need a general idae of where most of the wires go.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
What seem to be your issue? Other than needing a diagram? maybe I can help

·
Registered
347 Posts
What year is it?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its a 2000, i just got this bike from a friend and he had the wiring harness off and torn apart, i need to know which color wires goes to what and where.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Pm Mud He has a 400ex close to that year he may have a schematic for you or he may be able to tell you what goes where.

·
Premium Member
7,533 Posts
Pm Mud He has a 400ex close to that year he may have a schematic for you or he may be able to tell you what goes where.
Mine is the same year as his 2000 I will help any way I can mater of fact I'm getting ready to remove all the plastic so I will be able to see all the wires.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
You are the Mud I mean Man!! get you note pad out and start writing...lol

Mine is the same year as his 2000 I will help any way I can mater of fact I'm getting ready to remove all the plastic so I will be able to see all the wires.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
i just need to know what wire goes where, by color of each wire since its all unwrapped.
Can you get a picture of this?

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Go this route It will save you allot of time..

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im not worried about time, i have most of the stuff hooked up but there is a few wires that i have no idea what they do, im thinking its for the lights but idk, since theres no lights on that 400

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
What colors are they?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
theres a harness with six wires in it and theyre towards the front of the bike, but the harness going into it yas all the wires cut and two stripped off so i cant tell what color they are

·
Registered
1,873 Posts

Find anything that you haven't hooked up?

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
:icon_ lala::icon_ lala::icon_ deal:K

1 - 20 of 49 Posts