Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Hot Cams stage 2 cam for a 400ex sitting in the garage. $100 shipped if anyone is interested.

Price lowered.. $65 shipped.

Also have a stock header and white brothers e-series can if there is any interest.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump bump for $150 I will throw in some kibblewhite valve springs. That is a deal!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now ya tell me!!! Lol
:laugh: sorry!! After the stroker build I had no use for the cam and I ordered a new set of kibblewhite springs on accident, LOL :ph34r:

edit: to clarify the springs I will include with the cam have a full season on them, I installed the new set.. well just because and the head was already disassembled.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttttttttttttttttttttttttt

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How old is the cam?

Sent from my iPhone using Off-Road Forums
It has a season on it, not really any wear marks. I'd be more than happy to grab some pics if you want.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
here are some very close up pics, just about all of the marks seen are from sitting in a box of parts for the last year. I tried to really get a close up on any mark on it.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TTT would be willing to trade for a nice slip-on for a 400ex.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bumpity bump. springs are gone but cam is still available.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would probably get at least a slip on and a UNI air filter, but no not otherwise. You might lose a little at the very crack of the throttle, but you'll gain a lot up top.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tttttttttttttttttttttttttt

·
Registered
12 Posts
how hard is the install on this thing? Im interested! and what exactly will it add to my 2007 400ex? I have a Uni air filter and looking for a nice slip on.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
how hard is the install on this thing? Im interested! and what exactly will it add to my 2007 400ex? I have a Uni air filter and looking for a nice slip on.
It isn't hard at all, below is an install guide with very nice pictures. It would be a nice time to do the timing chain as well.

HotCams Stage 1 Install by Little Sahara Power Sports, LLC

the stage 2 will add a nice bit of mid range and top end grunt to your 400ex.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
still available. price is OBO, would also be interested in aftermarket header for 400ex.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump someone make an offer I want it gone. Sitting in original box in my garage collecting dust.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
price lowered! buumpbump

1 - 19 of 19 Posts