Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aye guys any suggestions on some 32.5 outlaws? I got a rancher 350 with a 4" lift and it has 30" backs on it right now but I want tires that are big but not a whole lot of weight, I am about to get a 23% gear reduction, will it turn these tires? I'm not worried about fitting them, cause if I have to I'll just take the plastics off, it's an old Honda dog out bike that I don't care if it gets sunk. Thanks!

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
I'd definitely be tempted to get the GR, it may turn them now but you'll get out one day and big right down and wish you had that GR. The problem with mods and power is, you always want more, if you got as much as you can get in the first place you can't want and find your happy with it as is.

+2 to what Mac said though, if you can turn 30's 32.5's shouldn't be an issue.

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
I heard the 32.5 is easier to turn than the 29.5 because of the tread pattern

You should see a set of 32.5's next to 32" backs, they are much taller...and heavier. The 29.5 OL2 is a heavy tire that bites hard too but not as bad as the 32.5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I heard the 32.5 is easier to turn than the 29.5 because of the tread pattern

You should see a set of 32.5's next to 32" backs, they are much taller...and heavier. The 29.5 OL2 is a heavy tire that bites hard too but not as bad as the 32.5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ohh ok thanks man I appreciate it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts