Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ive got a 300ex up forsale.Its a reliable quad at i just think its time to let it go.I rebuilt it last summer and hasnt been rode much.Motor pulls strong and this thing handles good.
The motor is bored to a 330,Has a web 254 camshaft,Decent porting and new valve job.
Suspension:
400ex a arms, 450r Shocks,Stock swingarm,A gforce axle, and a Raptor 660 rear shock.also a jb relocator bracket.
Misc:
Dg Nerfs,Ac front bumper,Maier Plastics,Fly handle bars,Itp rims with tires,White Brothers,Ac Grab Bar,Odi grips,Big Gun cdi.
This quad looks nice, runs great, and handles good. Im asking 2200 obo. Pics will be up as soon as I can.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump 2000 obo

·
Registered
682 Posts
Poster has not been on site since 2011, so I don't think he will answer

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks. I get it but this is the exact machine I am looking for so thought it was worth the minute to type a request. Any help finding another would be appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Thanks. I get it but this is the exact machine I am looking for so thought it was worth the minute to type a request. Any help finding another would be appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No worries man I thought I'd just give you a heads up.

Are you looking to getting into flat track racing??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
8 Participants
Swerve400ex
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing