Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I just bought a set of protaper dirt bike handlebars for my 300ex. I need to find a nice set of handlebar risers. I found the sets on ebay but wanted to find something that looks a little more stock. I've seen some that look like the actual bar clamps that come on the 300ex's but they were about 2" taller, but no luck finding them on the net.

If anyone knows where I can find these please let me know

Also if anyone else here has changed over to the 1 1/8th fatty bars, post up a pic of your setup and let me know what you did to get it to work.

Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
i have tri-z handle bars on mine

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I have a set of risers. They bolt directly into the bottom halves of your stock mounts. They are for over sized fat bars. $20 shipped.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
cuz i did not likw they way the 300ex handle bars where they where to high and the tri-z handle bars sit lower i like rill low handle bars

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Ah, makes sense...

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
I guess you gotta be comfortable to handle al that monstorous power right.You probably ride it like a crotch rocket.

·
Registered
202 Posts
hahahah must say bravo bravo lol i guess that for the wind lol has to be all bent over so it makes him go faster lol

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Right man.He just goes so fast on his little 300.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks,

I have a set of risers. They bolt directly into the bottom halves of your stock mounts. They are for over sized fat bars. $20 shipped.
How tall are the risers? I have a set of 1 1/8 Protaper mini "high" bars that I want to mount. Do you have a pic?

Thanks,

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
yah my pegs ar eset back to lol

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
I got a set of low and wide MX bars I HATE THEM!

RED you get your new bars?

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
LMAO!!That was a good one moose.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
moose can i se pics of them bars or are they on ur quad

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
RED you get your new bars?
Nah, I never got them, No leatt either, I couldn't look up with it on. I got a large gas tank instead.

I will get pics of the risers for you.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Here ya go... It's a half inch rise.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here ya go... It's a half inch rise.
I'm going to see how that would measure up on my bike, but I think I'm going to need them a little taller. I have tag bar clamps that sit a little taller and your risers might work but I'll check when I get home tomorrow. Do you have anything taller just in case?

thanks a million

1 - 20 of 21 Posts