Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you know i acquired a 97 300 without flares ...... So..... I'm in need of a complete set smooth, or corrugated, and battery box cover. no rush!

Attachments

· Registered
8 Posts
i have some if you want them

Reactions: _Wilson_

· Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thx! I'll send you a PM soon.

· Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just noticed you've only posted twice.

new members can't use the PM feature until they have made so many post, and so much time has gone by, new rules we put in the other day. you will need to contact him through this post for now :).
^^^^ Credit goes to Shadetree

Yours is a 94 ? I can only use 96 + flares without drilling holes ? I'll study on my choices.. By the way... How much would be asking ?

· Premium Member
12,712 Posts
If it were me , and I could get a set of smooth flares in good condition for a decent price , I would be drilling holes , I have done that before , piece of cake and the smooth ones to me look more stylish

· Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If the price is right...ya! I'll go that route! I just been looking around online..... Pricey pricey! I was going leave her as is... But i got stuck with a load of wood yesterday .... The place i went to was a small lot ...7 acres .... And apparently the farmer doesn't know ...to move those hay rings ever so often...end being me the bike and the load of wood got all kinds of nastied up, and DEADGUMIT ..... I forgot to get pics lol!

· Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
new members can't use the PM feature until they have made so many post, and so much time has gone by, new rules we put in the other day. you will need to contact him through this post for now :).
I can't send him a PM .... ^^^^ Lets see if we can get his attention @Issarancheron28s.

· Premium Member
38,589 Posts
I can't send him a PM .... ^^^^ Lets see if we can get his attention @Issarancheron28s.
you can send pm's to anyone you want, and they can read it, but they can't reply as new members right off the bat.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.