Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about turning my 87 fourtrax 250 into 4wd. Has anyone ever done something like this? What would it take? Thanks

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
I'm guessing it would take you trading it for a 300 4x4 since I don't think they made a 250 4x4. Or you could try this...

AWD Kit [AWD45] - $450.99 : KaleCoAuto, Hard to find automotive items!

:icon_ laughup:

BTW Welcome to the forums, and in all honesty i think it would be TONS of fabrication to do that because if I remember right the old 250's have the trailing arm front suspension instead of the A-arm suspension. But with enough money and enough creativity anything is possible.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
I'm thinking about turning my 87 fourtrax 250 into 4wd. Has anyone ever done something like this? What would it take? Thanks
Since they didn't make a Fourtrax 250 4X4 and there are no available 4X4 parts for the 250, I would have to agree with Fourtrax. You would probably be better off selling the Fourtrax 250 and just buying a Fourtrax 300 4X4.

Fourtrax, do you have that AWD kit on your ATV? How does it steer? LMAO.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Since they didn't make a Fourtrax 250 4X4 and there are no available 4X4 parts for the 250, I would have to agree with Fourtrax. You would probably be better off selling the Fourtrax 250 and just buying a Fourtrax 300 4X4.

Fourtrax, do you have that AWD kit on your ATV? How does it steer? LMAO.
LMAO I DO! and man it pulls through the mud, Fastas would be jealous.. but turning is a real pain..

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
That was funny. I thought it was a real kit of some kind until I read it. I was wondering how it was going to work. LMAO.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Yeah I had all but forgotten about that site until I read this post and it reminded me of it. So I had to post it. Look through some of their other stuff, they got some pretty funny things there. Here are some of my favorites but they are all pretty funny.

A Round Tuit [Art06] - $125.99 : KaleCoAuto, Hard to find automotive items!

Brass Balls - $19.95 : KaleCoAuto, Hard to find automotive items!

Flux Capacitor [FLUX62] - $175,000.00 : KaleCoAuto, Hard to find automotive items!

Man, I wish I hadn't seen that Round Tuit. All those things I've been putting off to do. Now I'll be able to get a Round Tuit. LMAO.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Yeah I had all but forgotten about that site until I read this post and it reminded me of it. So I had to post it. Look through some of their other stuff, they got some pretty funny things there. Here are some of my favorites but they are all pretty funny.

Flux Capacitor [FLUX62] - $175,000.00 : KaleCoAuto, Hard to find automotive items!

Man, I wish I hadn't seen that Round Tuit. All those things I've been putting off to do. Now I'll be able to get a Round Tuit. LMAO.

I KNOW! LOL and if any of them are performance mods.. you'll need this to test them out!

Butt Dyno [ARSE411] - $399.95 : KaleCoAuto, Hard to find automotive items!

BTW take note of the model number.. LMAO

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts

BTW take note of the model number.. LMAO

I KNOW! LOL and if any of them are performance mods.. you'll need this to test them out!

Butt Dyno [ARSE411] - $399.95 : KaleCoAuto, Hard to find automotive items!
Yeah, that Butt Dyno is a must have. LMAO.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts