Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, new to the forum. This is my first post. Ok so I bought a 2016 Honda Rancher 420 DCT 4x4 SRA A few months ago, all stock when I got it. The only things I've done so far is put dual snorkel kit on it from going deep snorkel, I put a boss audio 450w Bluetooth stereo on the front rack, and I put 12 inch led light bar from Nilight on the front also. Engine is all stock no performance mods or gear reduction or anything like that. So I'm still on the stock tires, little 24" maxxis stock tires on stock rims and my tires are about wore out and done. I've been looking at buying new tires, I would like to go bigger. But how big is just right? Should I go with 26" tires or 27"? I would like to stay with the stock front wheels and just get whatever stock foreman or Rubicon 12" factory wheels i need for the rear and that's it for wheels. But I want stock Honda 12 inch wheels all around and a nice mud tire thay will work very good in any mud and wet clay and also trails too. Some hard pack trails, not a lot. And I want to stay with a really light mud tire, lightest possible but still pretty aggressive.. I was thinking Zillas?? I know they are light and good in mud? Or how about Mud lites?? Or what other good light weight aggressive mud tire should I go with for my stock 420 rancher DCT? And what size, 26" or 27" are 27" gonna be too big and heavy without a GR?I am not going to do a GR so I want the biggest n best size tire I can turn easily in the thick mud and not.rob me of too much power at all out of my stock 420!? So what tire to buy and what size? Please help!? Thank you and God bless!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts