Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have any 250R s out there. They r cool i would love to see some responses on them. I use to have a Kawasaki TECATE 250. Them old 2strokes were fast. If i can dig up some pics I will put it on.

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
ooooo Please post if you do. I want to see 'em.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ooooo Please post if you do. I want to see 'em.
SORRY J iwent to my moms to dig up the old pics and i have not fount them. Its been like14 years since we had the quad imiss it. as soon as I find them I will post them

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Hey J I found a picture to hold ya over till tomgodd finds his.:D:D

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
lmao....nice

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anybody have any 250R s out there. They r cool i would love to see some responses on them. I use to have a Kawasaki TECATE 250. Them old 2strokes were fast. If i can dig up some pics I will put it on.
i have a 1986 honda trx250r that i have put almost 10 grand in, i built it from the ground up

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I have a buddy with an 86 250R... all original.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I will try to get some pics. I have never heard that the 400 was based off of the 250R. One is a full blown racer and the other is a trail machine.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Ask him to explain...

·
Premium Member
7,533 Posts
He told me the 400s frame and suspension was based off the 250R and it was the one that replaced the 250 until the 450-R came out. This one of them guys that thinks he knows every thing. You should try having class with him.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
It is similar, but the 400 was never intended on being a race quad.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Maybe the 350X was the brother to the 250R but I wouldn't think the 400 would have anything in common with it.?? just a guess.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts