Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I purchased a 2022 Honda Rubicon with the DCT transmission that has the high and low range shifter. I am having issues shifting from high to low and vice versa. I get a grinding, clunking noise. It will go into gear after going back and forth from drive to reverse, but it can take four or five tries before it does finally go into low range. Anybody else have this issue and any thoughts on how to resolve it. Thanks in advance.

· Registered
2018 Honda Pioneer 1000
25 Posts
Howdy and welcome from Northern Iowa
Read this thread, might help you figure yours out, or switch over to a manual like the one shown.
Have a good day

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Warranty was up two weeks ago, however took it to the dealership and they adjusted the cable which switches from high to low. That fix the problem, free of charge. Thanks from Prince Edward Island Canada.

· Registered
15 Posts
Hi, I purchased a 2022 Honda Rubicon with the DCT transmission that has the high and low range shifter. I am having issues shifting from high to low and vice versa. I get a grinding, clunking noise. It will go into gear after going back and forth from drive to reverse, but it can take four or five tries before it does finally go into low range. Anybody else have this issue and any thoughts on how to resolve it. Thanks in advance.
If you are facing delay transmission issues then your clutch is having troubleshoot and it must be replace. Instead of wasting time in applying lame hacks just replace that with a ew one that's it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts