Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  1. I bought a 2020 Rubicon Deluxe almost 2 months ago, about a month ago it started shifting loudly, the next day i was on a trail below my house and i came to a stop on a level spot and the gear display showed a dash and it would not shift instead it began shifting rapidly and it sounded like it was not catching gear, only after i got off the ATV and rocked it back and forth did it return to Neutral. It also has displayed the N flashing. I payed 10k for this ATV and i would like to see what the issue is before taking it to the dealer and having to have the famous "whats wrong what will it cost discussion" only 2 months after buying it. I want to be clear i love Honda and we have always bought honda ATVs.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I wish you the best of luck mines doing the same thing and is at the dealer now. I will let you know what they find.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It’s going to sound weird. But I picked mine up from dealer because wait time was too long. Changed oil and filter and everything works like it did the day I bought it. So if you have the spare time it’s worth a shot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts