Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I think I’m doing this right new here. But I have a new 2020 TRX520. I’m have a problem with it shifting gears. It is ES/as well as AUTO. If it’s in ES mode and I shift up to the next gear it acts like it’s in neutral revs up very high then finally engages into the next gear. Can anyone help me out with any info.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It’s at dealer. They keep pushing date back for when they will look at it. Latest news I’ve gotten was they will be able to look at it around July 23, 2020

·
Registered
2020 520 rubicon foot shift
84 Posts
Wow that's a long wait.
Contact someone higher up at honda and tell them you need it for work and this is not exceptable.
Pitch a fit until they fix it or replace it, when it comes to stuff like this the squeaky wheel gets the grease, if your nice and just wait you will be waiting forever.

·
Registered
2020 520 rubicon foot shift
84 Posts
Don't say anything to the guys at the dealer, go above them to the us distributor.
If you were in Canada I'd say contact honda Canada but I don't know the us version.
My local honda dealer is really good and this never happens with them but the yam/kawi dealer that no longer exist was horrible to deal with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts