Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 2019 420 Rancher 4x4 SRA and want to get new wheels and tires...

My question is: what size wheels/rims combined with offset, will work? Specifically, what "range" of wheel/tire/offset are safe, mainly for the rear SRA...? (don't want to add too much weight so looking at 14in rims and 27in tires - max, pretty sure thats safe, but want opinions... Beyond that, it's just the offset I need to verify). I'm worried about the rear wheel offset for the SRA. The OEM rear rims are 2+5 which are not popular, at least in the styles I want and the front are 5+2, which are very common.

So, can I use 5+2 offset for all tires? Will I need spacers, etc for the rear wheels..? The 4/110 bolt pattern seems pretty limited to just 5+2, but if there are other brands with these specs, please let me know.

Proposed specs: I'm looking at a 14x7 rim, with a 5+2 offset (STI HD6) and a 27x9-14 tire (Maxxis VIPR). Will this work for my bike..?

Any help appreciated.... Looking for opinions about options and specific feedback about my proposed specs...

·
Registered
14 Posts
My advice is to call Rocky Mountain ATV. Tell them what you think you want, and they will be able to tell you precisely what fits, and what is recommended.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts