Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That time of the year is here , LSU destroyed South Georgia last weekend 55-3 , but that is not really saying much as S.Georgia seemed like a AAA High School team , the test is this weekend , Saturday @ 6:30 PM is Texas , I really think LSU is going to win over Texas easily , might be wishful thinking ------- the game on 11/9 will be a good one to watch , 2 months , 5 days and counting down

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,489 Posts
SEC as a whole is way down this year.

Arkansas will suck again. Business as usual

Looks like we'll have Bama, LSU, Auburn aTm in the West, Georgia and Florida in the East, and the rest is TERRIBLE.

Conference is usually competitive pretty much top to bottom. Not this year.

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LSU moved up from 6th to 4th in the poll ------ they shocked Texas in their own stadium , way to go !!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
I like what I see as a team and coaching staff so far.Now if the players don't get big heads and think they can't be beat we might take care of Alabama this year.

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
Buckeyes despite shutting out there oponite Cinncinatt last week, fell from #5 to 6th. Personally idk how we held on to #5 after week one.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I never realized it till I read something today , it was a bad wekend for Texas , both LSU and the Saints beat teams from Texas , both the quarterbacks for the Saints and Tigers wear number 9 ----- did anyone see the Saints game on Monday night footbal , might have been the most exciting NFL game I every seen

1 - 7 of 7 Posts