Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,309 Posts
maybe after you stop that hour meter from running, it will magically get better for you LOL
after all , all them LOW hour machines are all babied and well cared for like new machines!, never seen a day of abuse or been wrecked
a s we all know, it takes a LOT of hours and such for someone to wreck one!
OR maybe take pictures from farther away in lower light to help make it look better when you scam someone in your adds for it for sale when you list it~

SamboSlice20
your not helping your cause with your reply's the above is meant sarcastically in-case you don't get it? to sort of show you what you posting, isn;t adding up!
and the direction us more experienced members can see your going in!

·
Registered
8,309 Posts
How about you all suck my dick u set of old wankers
again, your showing your true colors
and I don't doubt you will scam someone down the road with your atv, and maybe that Poor sucker will end up here asking for HONEST help you fix your damages!
people wonder what is wrong with the world today, and to you I say
look in the mirror, your a prime example of what is wrong with the world today! IMO
honest folks here TRY and help Honest folks
and then there are people like you,
no manors, lack of respect !
again, prime example of what is wrong with the world today!

·
Registered
8,309 Posts
yeah, I don't care what members do to their atv ?, but when they come on here, and start throwing out vulgar words ?, nope...that wont fly with me !!..lol.
may as well delete this tread, zero info in it to help anyone LOL
unless a warning to those that want to rock the boat here!

the OP's other tread about stopping a hour meter too, as , again, IMO< treads like that are more about helping scammers, than anyone with real good intentions

1 - 3 of 3 Posts