Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,619 Posts
instead of asking which mount they are using on that model ?, maybe it would be better to just ask which mount are they using at all ?. I favor KFI, price is great, made in USA, well worth the money in my book. not saying anything is wrong with warn products ?!, as I use nothing but their winches !.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Unless you buy the winch kit from Honda, I would go with the KFI plate. The Honda plate without the winch is pricey.

·
Premium Member
38,619 Posts
Unless you buy the winch kit from Honda, I would go with the KFI plate. The Honda plate without the winch is pricey.
anything you buy from Honda is pricey !..lol. stupid Honda emblem for my meter cover is almost 6 bucks ?!..lol. I went and got the one off the old yellow cover..lmao.

·
Registered
170 Posts
The Warn/Honda kit is the only one that doesn't require trimming the plastics to fit.....which is what I run.
I have the Warn/Honda winch kit too. I didn't realize you had to trim anything with the KFI plate. Good to know.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have the KFI Moun t with the KFI 3500 stealth Winch and I only had to trim a little plastic and it wasn't a big deal at all. And I'm one of those who is slightly bothered by trimming? What I don't like is that I can't easily see the spool of the winch. I'm considering getting the strongmade bumper with the high winch mount for that reason.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
170 Posts
One thing that irks me a little with all the aftermarket bumpers is that they tack them onto factory ones. I think they would be stronger and look better if they were made as a replacement.

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
I run the Warn kit from Honda with the Provantage 2500

DaBomb and I figured out the install after we already figured it out... LOL

Any questions on install, don't hesitate... There is a thread floating somewhere showing my install..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.