Honda ATV Forum banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
As a first time buyer that's been waiting to pull the trigger on either a '15 or '16 Rubi EPS and DCT, the '17s did prove to be a pretty big disappointment. Can someone explain to me the significance of the DCT re-mapping and whether or not that should warrant a "17 over one of the others?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Yeah it's brutal. I've been waiting for this announcement and I've learned my lesson. I've got a Can Am outlander 1000 in my very near future. Maybe when my rancher dies they will have a new rincon.

·
Registered
142 Posts
As a first time buyer that's been waiting to pull the trigger on either a '15 or '16 Rubi EPS and DCT, the '17s did prove to be a pretty big disappointment. Can someone explain to me the significance of the DCT re-mapping and whether or not that should warrant a "17 over one of the others?
Probably makes it shift a bit smoother and adapt to your driving a little better. Not worth it, most people say the DCT shifts smoother than a footshift or electric shift as it is already.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Well, I gave up. Just bought a 2016 XMR 1000 "for the wife" lol. The sales guy laughed when I told him that. I really wanted a Honda. Maybe by 2020 they will update the Rincon.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Well, I gave up. Just bought a 2016 XMR 1000 "for the wife" lol. The sales guy laughed when I told him that. I really wanted a Honda. Maybe by 2020 they will update the Rincon.
Well I'd say there's a few of us here who wanna see some pics of that bad boy!
:icon_ worthless:

81 - 89 of 89 Posts
About this Discussion
88 Replies
22 Participants
Millst0ne
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing