Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having the typical rear brake troubles on my bike, thought maybe time for disc brake conversion. Super atv makes a kit that fits early foreman bikes up through 2013 but won't fit a 2015 does anybody know the difference in the years? maybe the kit can be modified if the major components will fit? thanks for your help

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am having the typical rear brake troubles on my bike, thought maybe time for disc brake conversion. Super atv makes a kit that fits early foreman bikes up through 2013 but won't fit a 2015 does anybody know the difference in the years? maybe the kit can be modified if the major components will fit? thanks for your help
It makes a loud sound and shoots flames out of the exhaust, so, what's not to love about an engine backfire? Well, for one, it's a sign that there's a significant problem with the combustion of your engine. At best, an engine that's backfiring will be losing a lot of wasted fuel. At worst? You could end up severely damaging the engine!
Luckily, most modern cars are computer controlled with exacting precision that makes engine backfires rare. But when one does happen on your vehicle, you'll want expert technicians to check your vehicle out and prevent it from happening again.
On this page, we'll explain a little bit more about what an engine backfire is and take a look at the four most common causes of an engine backfire.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It makes a loud sound and shoots flames out of the exhaust, so, what's not to love about an engine backfire? Well, for one, it's a sign that there's a significant problem with the combustion of your engine. At best, an engine that's backfiring will be losing a lot of wasted fuel. At worst? You could end up severely damaging the engine!
Luckily, most modern cars are computer controlled with exacting precision that makes engine backfires rare. But when one does happen on your vehicle, you'll want expert technicians to check your vehicle out and prevent it from happening again.
On this page, we'll explain a little bit more about what an engine backfire is and take a look at the four most common causes of an engine backfire.
?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts