Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks, I’ve got a problem on my hands. I just picked up a used 2015 rubicon dct from the dealer and my combination meter isn’t function properly. This is what I’ve found but unsure of where to start? Dealer I got it off isn’t being much help at all and keeps giving me the run around so I’m trying to figure it out myself. Don’t know where the fuse box is for starters, and second no idea what to check first. Any help on this would be appreciated as I’ve talked with people from dealers and they say bring it in. I’ve searched the web to no avail. Thanks in advance guys
B2331F20-2B1B-46F2-A6A9-601E1709AF32.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
37,574 Posts
if it has a warranty ?...TAKE IT BACK..MAKE THEM FIX IT !.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if it has a warranty ?...TAKE IT BACK..MAKE THEM FIX IT !.
Well that’s the thing when I bought it, they fired it up I listened to it run and never once thought to look at the display. They loaded it on the trailer for me and it wasn’t until I got home that I realized it was messed up. I’ve called them 3 times now and it has no warranty on it, they just tell me well just check your fuses and plugs. Which I have yet to do because of my work schedule so I’m just kind of stuck.

·
Super Moderator
37,574 Posts
Well that’s the thing when I bought it, they fired it up I listened to it run and never once thought to look at the display. They loaded it on the trailer for me and it wasn’t until I got home that I realized it was messed up. I’ve called them 3 times now and it has no warranty on it, they just tell me well just check your fuses and plugs. Which I have yet to do because of my work schedule so I’m just kind of stuck.
bummer, I don't know much about newer machines ?, but we do have some smarter guys over on our other site than prob could help you ?, you can find us over at www.atvhonda.com. please post in new member section, then post in section that's made for your model. we look forward to seeing ya !. oh, for the record ?, the fuses will be at the back end, under seat, near the battery :).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts